10 amazing facts about Dubai
- Dubai produces 4.5 Olympic swimming pools of oil per day. If you don’t have a visual image of what 50,000 barrels of oil looks like I bet that you have seen an Olympic swimming pool at least once in your life now multiply that with four point 5 and that is the amount of oil Dubai produces is a day.
- 39% of Burj al Arab is wasted space. Famous for being a seven star hotel and being the 4th tallest hotel in the world Burj al Arab has 39% of space that is uninhabitable that is because they don’t care about fitting as many people in one building and they concentrated on the architectural vanity sizing.
- Dubai is building his own amusement park called ‘The Dubai land’. After Disney refused to build a Disneyland in Dubai they decided to build Dubai land which is twice bigger than the biggest Disneyland it is estimated to cost around $64.3 billion they will host diverse attractions and it will be a great thing for putting Dubai on the family tourism map.
- The amount of gold traded in Dubai is mind blowing 40% of the gold traded in the world. In 2013 occurred in Dubai and it weighed more than 354 elephants. The average weight of an elephant is almost 4 tons which makes it to be almost 1416 tons.
- Burj Khalifa can be seen from 95 kilometers away. If Burj Khalifa would be situated in Freiberg, Germany you would be able to see it from Strasburg, France.
- Dubai is considered one of the safest cities in the world with the crime rate that is near 0%. Dubai is considered one of the safest cities in the world due to the fact that the law is very strict and people have high morality.
- The income tax in Dubai is 0% this is probably one of the best privileges if you want to become a rich person in Dubai the residents do not pay any personal taxes on their income making Dubai one of the most convenient cities in the world who started business.
- 20% of the world cranes operate in Dubai. Dubai is well known for its high expansion rate an for that they need a lot of crane for this reason 20% of all the cranes in the world are now operating in Dubai.
- The Dubai mall has an indoor ski resort the Dubai mall has the largest indoor snow park in the world with an area of three falls in square metres and a ski resort that will make your trip to Austria look like a picnic.
- The Dubai mall is the largest shopping centre in the world the Duvall mall is the perfect destination for shopping due to the fact that you can find anything you have dreamed of under just one roof it has 1200 stores and is considered the largest shopping centre in the world.